Get a spray can of you liner tint color OR give us a pant code and we will make almost andy color.
Avalable in both single stage (has clear coat in it) and base (needs to be topcoated with clear)
The result is a ready to use SprayMax 2K paint spray can with a 2K solvent in the required colour tone. The very highest product quality and results are guaranteed.
Definition SprayMax 2-Component technology
• SprayMax 2-component technology means 2 components,
paint and hardener, in one spray paint can
• The hardener is integrated in a separate container
• The hardener is activated or released with the push of
a button and mixed with the paint material
• The SprayMax 2K technology guarantees highest product
and work quality just like with a spray gun in a paint shop
2K Operating Instructions
1. Check the item.
Determine, whether you have the right product. If you accidently
activate the wrong product, the can is useless if you do not use
it or after the pot life expires.
2. Before activating, shake the can vigorously for 2 min.,
starting from the time you first hear the mixing balls.
3. Take the red pressure button from the cap and place
it on the pin on the bottom of the can without jamming.
Place the can with the cap on the bottom on firm,
4. Activate the can.
Activate the can with even, vertical pressure. Listen for
the clicking sound. Only push once.
5. Immediately dispose of the red activation button so
you know which can has already been activated when
you use several cans.
6. Write the activation date and time in the “activated on“
field on the can. The pot life indicated on the Technical
Data Sheets applies to 68°F (20°C) ambient tempera-
ture. The pot life varies depending on the ambient
temperature. Lower temperatures increase, higher
temperatures decrease the pot life.
7. Shake the can vigorously for 2 min.,
starting from the time you first hear
the mixing balls.
8. Do a test spray pattern and check the
product. Ensure that the nozzle is
clean and sprays evenly during test
spraying. Check the color if you use
color tone cans.
9. Clean the valve.
When you are finished working you
must empty the valve with the spray
head pointing downwards. Spray until
only propellant leaves the nozzle.